In maintaining schools and camps established under section 7481 of this title, the Secretary of the Army may–
Terms Used In 10 USC 7482
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
(1) prescribe the periods during which they will be operated;
(2) prescribe regulations for their administration;
(3) prescribe the courses to be taught;
(4) detail members of the Regular Army to designated duties relating to the camps;
(5) use necessary supplies and transportation;
(6) furnish uniforms, subsistence, and medical attendance and supplies to persons attending the camps; and
(7) authorize necessary expenditures from proper Army funds for–
(D) temporary structures, except barracks and officers’ quarters;
(F) damages resulting from field exercises;
(G) expenses incident to theoretical winter instruction of trainees; and
(H) other expenses incident to maintaining the camps.