|§ 11821||Establishment of program|
|§ 11822||Annual report|
|§ 11823||Authorization of appropriations|
|§ 11825||Review of applications|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 123 > Subchapter II
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.