|§ 4391||Congressional statement of findings|
|§ 4392||Presidential study|
|§ 4393||Report to Congress by President|
|§ 4395||Authorization of appropriations|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 57
- Amortization: Paying off a loan by regular installments.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- county: includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States. See
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- vehicle: includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. See
- writing: includes printing and typewriting and reproductions of visual symbols by photographing, multigraphing, mimeographing, manifolding, or otherwise. See