|Subchapter II||Recycling of Rechargeable Batteries|
|Subchapter III||Management of Batteries Containing Mercury|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 137
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Interior. See
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Energy. See
- State: includes , in addition to the several States, only the District of Columbia, Guam, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. See 42 USC 201
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.