|§ 50302||Loan guarantees for production of commercial reusable in-space transportation|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 51 > Subtitle V > Chapter 503 - Commercial Reusable In-Space Transportation
- Budget authority: Authority provided by law to enter into obligations that will result in outlays of Federal funds. Budget authority may be classified by the period of availability (one-year, multiyear, no-year), by the timing of congressional action (current or permanent), or by the manner of determining the amount available (definite or indefinite).
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- vehicle: includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. See 1 USC 4