|§ 50502||Launch voucher demonstration program|
|§ 50503||Anchor tenancy and termination liability|
|§ 50504||Use of Government facilities|
|§ 50505||Test facilities|
|§ 50506||Commercial Space Achievement Award|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 51 > Subtitle V > Chapter 505
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- vehicle: includes every description of carriage or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on land. See 1 USC 4