A person is guilty of a Class C felony who, with fraudulent intent:
Terms Used In Alabama Code 32-7A-15
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- person: Every natural person, firm, copartnership, association, or corporation. See Alabama Code 16-36-23
(1) Alters, forges, or counterfeits an insurance card to make it appear valid.
(2) Makes, sells, or otherwise makes available an invalid or counterfeit insurance card, or other evidence of insurance.