|§ 35-16-1||Publication of annuity tables|
|§ 35-16-2||Annuity tables as evidence|
|§ 35-16-3||Publication of mortality tables|
|§ 35-16-4||Mortality tables as evidence|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 35 > Chapter 16
- authority: The public corporation organized pursuant to the provisions of this chapter. See Alabama Code 22-3A-2
- bonds: The bonds issued under the provisions of this chapter. See Alabama Code 22-3A-2
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- directors: The board of directors of the authority. See Alabama Code 22-3A-2
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- month: means a calendar month. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- PUBLIC HEALTH FACILITIES: Land, buildings, other improvements to realty, machinery, equipment and any other property of a similar nature which is or may be used by or useful to the State Board of Health or any county board of health in providing the public health services for which provision is made in Chapter 3 of Subtitle 1 of Title 22, and includes alterations, modifications, improvements to and equipment for facilities now owned or operated by the State Board of Health or any county board of health. See Alabama Code 22-3A-2
- state: The State of Alabama. See Alabama Code 22-3A-2