- Illinois Compiled Statutes > Chapter 765 - Property
- Illinois Compiled Statutes > Chapter 770 - Liens
- Kentucky Statutes > Chapter 376 - Statutory Liens
- Kentucky Statutes > Title XXXII - Ownership and Conveyance of Property
- Louisiana Laws > Revised Statutes > Title 9 > CODE BOOK II - Things and the Different Modifications of Ownership
- Louisiana Civil Code 471 - Corporeal movables.
- Louisiana Civil Code 473 - Incorporeal movables.
- Louisiana Civil Code 475 - Things not immovable.
- Louisiana Civil Code 449 - Common things.
- Michigan Laws > Chapter 554 - Real and Personal Property
- Michigan Laws 554.1 - Estates in lands; kinds as respects length of enjoyment
- Michigan Laws 554.2 - Estate of inheritance; fee simple
- Michigan Laws 554.3 - Estate of inheritance; fee tail; abolition, declaration as fee simple
- Michigan Laws 554.4 - Estate of inheritance; remainder in fee after a fee tail; validity
- Minnesota Statutes > Property and Property Interests
- Minnesota Statutes 518.002 - Meaning of Divorce
- Minnesota Statutes 518.003 - Definitions
- Minnesota Statutes 518.005 - Rules Governing Proceedings; Formal Requirements; Fee
- Minnesota Statutes 518.01 - Void Marriages
- South Dakota Codified Laws > Title 43 - Property
- South Dakota Codified Laws 43-2A-1. "Agricultural land" defined
- South Dakota Codified Laws 43-2A-2. Maximum alien ownership of agricultural land--Exceptions
- South Dakota Codified Laws 43-2A-3. Agricultural land acquired by devise or descent--Time to alienate title
- South Dakota Codified Laws 43-2A-4. Aliens acquiring agricultural land by process of law--Time to alienate title
- Vermont Statutes > Title 9 > Chapter 51 - Miscellaneous Liens
- Vermont Statutes > Title 27 - Property
- West Virginia Code > Chapter 36 - Estates and Property.
- West Virginia Code > Chapter 38 - Liens.
- West Virginia Code > Chapter 45 - Suretyship and Guaranty.