|§ 40-25-41||Levied; amount; liability for payment; registration as responsible taxpayers; seizure of contraband|
|§ 40-25-47||Disposition of funds|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 40 > Chapter 25 > Article 2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- month: means a calendar month. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidence of debt, deeds and conveyances. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- preceding: means next before. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- property: includes both real and personal property. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- United States: includes the territories thereof and the District of Columbia. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608