|§ 8-28-2||When molder may dispose of form owned by customer|
|§ 8-28-3||Procedure for disposal; notice|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 8 > Chapter 28
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- customer: Any person who causes a molder to make a form or to use a form to make a product. See Alabama Code 41-4-154
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- form: An object in or around which material is placed to make a mold for pouring plastic or casting metal, and includes a mold, die or pattern. See Alabama Code 41-4-154
- molder: Any person who makes a form or who uses a form to make a product. See Alabama Code 41-4-154
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.