|Article 1||Agricultural Property||34.05.025|
|Article 2||Personal Property||34.05.040 – 34.05.050|
|Article 3||Illegal Activities in Premises Not Subject to Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act||34.05.100|
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes > Chapter 5
- board: means the state Board of Education and Early Development. See Alaska Statutes 14.60.010
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- department: means the Department of Education and Early Development. See Alaska Statutes 14.60.010
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, business trust, or society, as well as a natural person. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- school board: means the school board of a borough or city school district or a regional educational attendance area. See Alaska Statutes 14.60.010
- state: means the State of Alaska unless applied to the different parts of the United States and in the latter case it includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- writing: includes printing. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060