One or more persons may act as the incorporator or incorporators of a corporation by delivering articles of incorporation and a certificate of disclosure to the commission for filing.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 10-201
- Articles of incorporation: means the original or restated articles of incorporation or articles of merger and all amendments to the articles of incorporation or merger and includes amended and restated articles of incorporation and articles of amendment and merger. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Certificate of disclosure: means the certificate of disclosure described in section 10-202. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Commission: means the Arizona corporation commission. See Arizona Laws 10-140
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Filing: means the commission completing the following procedure with respect to any document delivered for that purpose: