In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 13-2601
- Enterprise: includes any corporation, association, labor union or other legal entity. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
1. "Employee" includes a person employed by an enterprise or an agent or fiduciary of a principal.
2. "Employer" includes an enterprise or principal.
3. "Party officer" means a person who holds any position or office in a political party, whether by election, appointment or otherwise.