A. A person shall not knowingly manufacture methamphetamine under any circumstance that causes physical injury to a minor who is under fifteen years of age.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 13-3407.01
- Felony: means an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment in the custody of the state department of corrections is authorized by any law of this state. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Knowingly: means , with respect to conduct or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense, that a person is aware or believes that the person's conduct is of that nature or that the circumstance exists. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Manufacture: means produce, prepare, propagate, compound, mix or process, directly or indirectly, by extraction from substances of natural origin or independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis. See Arizona Laws 5-704
- Minor: means a person under the age of eighteen years. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Physical injury: means the impairment of physical condition. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
B. A person who violates this section is guilty of a class 2 felony and is punishable as provided by section 13-705.