In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 20-1001
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
1. "Member" means an individual who is enrolled in a group prepaid dental plan as a principal subscriber together with such person‘s dependents who are entitled to dental care services under the plan solely because of their status as dependents of the principal subscriber.
2. "Membership coverage" means any certificate or contract issued to a member setting out the dental coverage to which such member is entitled.
3. "Prepaid dental plan" means any contractual arrangement whereby any prepaid dental plan organization undertakes to provide directly or to arrange for prepaid dental services and to pay or make reimbursement for any remaining portion of such prepaid dental services on a prepaid basis through insurance or otherwise.
4. "Prepaid dental plan organization" means any person who undertakes to conduct one or more prepaid dental plans providing only dental services.
5. "Prepaid dental services" means services included in the practice of dentistry as described in section 32-1202.
6. "Provider" means any person licensed or otherwise authorized to furnish prepaid dental services in this state.