A. Any person may make a request for an investigation by the division into alleged violations of section 23-473 by giving notice to the director or the director’s authorized representative of such violation or danger. Such notice shall be reduced to writing, set forth with reasonable particularity the grounds for the notice and be signed.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 23-477
- Authorized representative: means the boiler chief and boiler inspector employed by the division. See Arizona Laws 23-471
- Director: means the director of the division of occupational safety and health. See Arizona Laws 23-471
- Division: means the division of occupational safety and health of the commission. See Arizona Laws 23-471
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215
B. If upon receipt of such notification the director determines that there are reasonable grounds to believe that such violation or danger exists, the director shall make an investigation pursuant to this article as soon as practicable to determine if such violation or danger exists. If the director determines there are no reasonable grounds to believe that a violation or danger exists, the director shall notify the requesting party in writing of such determination.