A. The director may assess:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 28-372
- Director: means the director of the department of transportation. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- highway: means the entire width between the boundary lines of every way if a part of the way is open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- State: means a state of the United States and the District of Columbia. See Arizona Laws 28-101
1. The fee specified in section 44-6852 for a check, draft or order that has been dishonored because of insufficient monies, payments stopped or closed accounts.
2. Collection costs.
3. A fee to be determined by the director for each electronic payment that has been dishonored because of insufficient monies, payments stopped or closed accounts.
B. The director shall deposit, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, fees and costs assessed pursuant to subsection A of this section for dishonored checks, drafts, orders or electronic payments in the state highway fund established by section 28-6991.