In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 37-1202
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the state land department. See Arizona Laws 37-101
- Manager: means the manager of the section. See Arizona Laws 37-1202
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
1. "High noise or accident potential zone" has the same meaning prescribed in section 28-8461.
2. "Landowner" means any private person, firm or corporation holding title to any land that is wholly or partially in territory in the vicinity of a military airport.
3. "Manager" means the manager of the section.
4. "Military airport" has the same meaning prescribed in section 28-8461.
5. "Section" means the military airport land exchange section of the state land department.
6. "Subject property" means private land that is to be offered in a proposed exchange pursuant to this chapter.
7. "Territory in the vicinity of a military airport" has the same meaning prescribed in section 28-8461.