The director of the department of public safety is the system manager. The manager shall:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 41-2204
1. Execute the policies and supervise the operations of the system.
2. Coordinate and standardize the design, development and implementation of the system and subsystem.
3. Provide for system and subsystem planning.
4. Enforce the rules relating to the security, privacy, confidentiality and dissemination of criminal history record information.
5. Provide criminal justice agencies with criminal history record information for operational and management purposes pursuant to rules adopted by the department governing the dissemination of such information.
6. Receive petitions for review of criminal history record information from persons who are the subject of the information, conduct hearings to determine the accuracy of that information and amend the criminal history record if the information is found to be inaccurate.