The court may award reasonable attorney fees to the prevailing party for any of the following:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 44-404
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Misappropriation: means either:
(a) Acquisition of a trade secret of another by a person who knows or has reason to know that the trade secret was acquired by improper means. See Arizona Laws 44-401
1. A claim of misappropriation made in bad faith.
2. A motion to terminate an injunction made or resisted in bad faith.
3. Willful and malicious misappropriation.