|§ 13-2702||Perjury; classification|
|§ 13-2703||False swearing; classification|
|§ 13-2704||Unsworn falsification; classification|
|§ 13-2705||Perjury by inconsistent statements|
|§ 13-2706||Limitation on defenses|
|§ 13-2707||Proof of guilt|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 13 > Chapter 27
- Benefit: means anything of value or advantage, present or prospective. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Boxing: means the act of attack and defense with the fists, using padded gloves, that is practiced as a sport. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Commission: means the Arizona state boxing and mixed martial arts commission. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Contest: means any boxing or mixed martial arts bout, event, contest, match or exhibition between two persons. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Department: means the department of gaming. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Director: means the director of the department of gaming. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Executive director: means the executive director of the commission. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Felony: means an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment in the custody of the state department of corrections is authorized by any law of this state. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Grace period: The number of days you'll have to pay your bill for purchases in full without triggering a finance charge. Source: Federal Reserve
- Knowingly: means , with respect to conduct or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense, that a person is aware or believes that the person's conduct is of that nature or that the circumstance exists. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Material: means that which could have affected the course or outcome of any proceeding or transaction. See Arizona Laws 13-2701
- Misdemeanor: means an offense for which a sentence to a term of imprisonment other than to the custody of the state department of corrections is authorized by any law of this state. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Mixed martial arts: means any form of competition or contest, other than boxing or kickboxing, in which blows are delivered and in which the competitors use any combination of tactics including boxing, wrestling, striking, kicking, martial arts and submission techniques. See Arizona Laws 5-221
- Month: means a calendar month unless otherwise expressed. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Oath: includes an affirmation or declaration. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 13-105
- Statement: means any representation of fact and includes a representation of opinion, belief or other state of mind where the representation clearly relates to state of mind apart from or in addition to any facts which are the subject of the representation. See Arizona Laws 13-2701
- Statute of limitations: A law that sets the time within which parties must take action to enforce their rights.