|§ 17-255||Definition of aquatic invasive species|
|§ 17-255.01||Aquatic invasive species program; powers|
|§ 17-255.03||Violations; civil penalties; classification; cost recovery|
|§ 17-255.04||Applicability; no private right of action|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 17 > Chapter 2 > Article 3.1
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Commission: means the Arizona game and fish commission. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Department: means the Arizona game and fish department. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Device: means any net, trap, snare, salt lick, scaffold, deadfall, pit, explosive, poison or stupefying substance, crossbow, firearm, bow and arrow, or other implement used for taking wildlife. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Fishing: means to lure, attract or pursue aquatic wildlife in such a manner that the wildlife may be captured or killed. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Take: means pursuing, shooting, hunting, fishing, trapping, killing, capturing, snaring or netting wildlife or the placing or using of any net or other device or trap in a manner that may result in the capturing or killing of wildlife. See Arizona Laws 17-101