|§ 25-1032||Exclusive continuing jurisdiction|
|§ 25-1034||Temporary emergency jurisdiction|
|§ 25-1038||Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct|
|§ 25-1040||Appearance of parties and child|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 25 > Chapter 8 > Article 2
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.