|§ 30-221||Authority to issue revenue bonds|
|§ 30-222||Prerequisites to issuance|
|§ 30-226||Issuance of bonds; provisions of bonds|
|§ 30-227||Additional provisions of bonds; certification by attorney general; sale|
|§ 30-228||Validity of bonds|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 30 > Chapter 1 > Article 7
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Authority: means the Arizona power authority. See Arizona Laws 30-101
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Power: means electric power or electric energy, or both. See Arizona Laws 30-101
- State: means the state of Arizona. See Arizona Laws 30-101
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- works: means each and every facility necessary or convenient for producing, generating, firming or transmitting power, and all rights of way, lands or interests in land, the use or occupancy of which are necessary or appropriate in the maintenance and operation of all such facilities. See Arizona Laws 30-101