|§ 800||It is the policy of the State of California that the location and …|
|§ 801||In accordance with state policy, it shall be the responsibility of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 1 > Chapter 3
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- County: includes city and county. See California Government Code 19
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Person: includes any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, limited liability company, business trust, corporation, or company. See California Government Code 17
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Government Code 10