|Article 1||General Provisions||32-4201 – 32-4205|
|Article 2||Licensure||32-4221 – 32-4228|
|Article 3||Regulation||32-4251 – 32-4260|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 32 > Chapter 42
- Alternative fuel: means :
(a) Electricity. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Clean burning fuel: means :
(a) An emulsion of water-phased hydrocarbon fuel that contains not less than twenty per cent water by volume and that complies with any of the following:
(i) Is used in an engine that is certified to meet at a minimum the United States environmental protection agency low emission vehicle standard pursuant to 40 Code of Federal Regulations section 88. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Minor: means a person under the age of eighteen years. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.