|§ 33-1451||Tenant to maintain mobile home space; notice of vacating; clearance for removal; criminal violation|
|§ 33-1452||Rules and regulations|
|§ 33-1454||Tenant to occupy as a dwelling unit; authority to sublet|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 11 > Article 3
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- negligently: import a want of such attention to the nature or probable consequence of the act or omission as a prudent man ordinarily bestows in acting in his own concerns. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215