|Article 1||General Provisions||33-2401|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 22
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation: A government corporation that insures the deposits of all national and state banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System. Source: OCC
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Governing body: means the board, commission or other body having charge of the financial affairs of a municipality. See Arizona Laws 9-521
- Municipality: means any incorporated city or town. See Arizona Laws 9-521
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Utility undertaking: means any one or combination of the following:
(a) Electric light or power, water, storm water, sewer, gas, common carrier of passengers, garbage, or rubbish plant or system, including but not limited to disposal, treatment or reduction plants, buildings, incinerators, dams and reservoirs. See Arizona Laws 9-521