|§ 22.003||Contracts Concerning Sale|
|§ 22.004||Information From Winning Bidder|
|§ 22.005||Receipt and Deed|
|§ 22.006||Sale Proceeds|
Terms Used In Texas Business and Commerce Code Chapter 22
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.