|§ 33-321||Maintenance of premises|
|§ 33-322||Damage to premises; classification|
|§ 33-323||Liability of person in possession of land for rent due thereon|
|§ 33-324||Denial of landlord’s title by lessee in possession prohibited|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 33 > Chapter 3 > Article 2
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.