Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 1 > Article 2.1
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Agency: includes one or more of the governmental units consolidated into the department of health services by this chapter. See Arizona Laws 36-101
- County department: means a county department of health. See Arizona Laws 36-151
- Department: means the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-151
- Director: means the director of the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-101
- Home health agency: means an agency or organization, or a subdivision of such an agency or organization, which meets all of the following requirements:
(a) Is primarily engaged in providing skilled nursing services and other therapeutic services. See Arizona Laws 36-151
- Home health services: means the items and services enumerated in this paragraph and furnished to a person who is under the care of a physician and surgeon, not including the services of a physician and surgeon. See Arizona Laws 36-151
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- related supportive services: means services other than home health services which may reasonably be expected to help maintain an individual in his home as an alternative to institutionalization. See Arizona Laws 36-151
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.