|§ 36-2266||Prescribing and dispensing; immunity; definition|
|§ 36-2267||Administration of opioid antagonist; exemption from civil liability; definition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 21.1 > Article 4
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Department: means the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-2201
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Physician: means any person licensed pursuant to title 32, chapter 13 or 17. See Arizona Laws 36-2201
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215