|§ 38-211||Nominations by governor; consent of senate; appointment|
|§ 38-212||Limitation on appointments|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 38 > Chapter 2 > Article 2
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- commission: means any office, board or commission of the state, or any political subdivision thereof, the salary or compensation of the incumbent or members of which is paid from a fund raised by taxation or by public revenue. See Arizona Laws 38-101
- Legislative session: That part of a chamber's daily session in which it considers legislative business (bills, resolutions, and actions related thereto).
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215