|§ 41-1830||Council; membership; staff|
|§ 41-1830.01||Powers and duties|
|§ 41-1830.02||Expenditure of funds for training prosecuting attorneys|
|§ 41-1830.03||Prosecuting attorneys’ advisory council training fund|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 12 > Article 9
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of public safety. See Arizona Laws 41-1701
- Director: means the director of the department of public safety. See Arizona Laws 41-1701
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Population: means the population according to the most recent United States decennial census. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215