|§ 44-1799.61||Definition of amusement ride|
|§ 44-1799.62||Municipality and county powers; public inspection exception; violation; classification|
|§ 44-1799.63||Amusement ride owners and operators; requirements; denial of entry|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 11 > Article 22
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: means an individual, partnership, corporation, association, or any other entity of whatever kind or nature. See Arizona Laws 44-1691
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215