|§ 44-1372.01||Regulations; powers of attorney general; cumulative remedies; applicability|
|§ 44-1372.03||Court proceedings; secrecy|
|§ 44-1372.05||Violation; classification|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 9 > Article 16
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Commercial electronic mail: means electronic mail sent for the purpose of encouraging the purchase or rental of, or investment in, property, goods or services. See Arizona Laws 44-1372
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Electronic mail: means an electronic message, executable program or computer file containing an image of a message that is transmitted between two or more computers or electronic terminals and includes electronic messages that are transmitted within or between computer networks. See Arizona Laws 44-1372
- Electronic mail service provider: means any person who is an intermediary in sending or receiving electronic mail and who provides to end users of electronic mail services the ability to send or receive electronic mail. See Arizona Laws 44-1372
- Established business relationship: means a prior or existing relationship formed by a voluntary communication between a person or entity and the recipient, with or without an exchange of consideration, on the basis of an inquiry, application, purchase or use by the recipient regarding products or services offered by the person or entity. See Arizona Laws 44-1372
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, association, joint stock company or trust, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency or any other unincorporated organization. See Arizona Laws 44-1801
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Sender: means a person who initiates an unsolicited commercial electronic mail. See Arizona Laws 44-1372
- Unsolicited commercial electronic mail: means a commercial electronic mail message sent, without the consent of the recipient, by a person with whom the recipient does not have an established business relationship. See Arizona Laws 44-1372