|§ 51:2002||Return electronic mail addresses; required disclosure|
|§ 51:2003||Unlawful activities|
|§ 51:2004||Civil actions|
Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 51 > Chapter 30
- Amusement ride: means any mechanized device or combination of devices which carries passengers along, around, or over a fixed or restricted course for the purpose of giving its passengers amusement, pleasure, thrills, or excitement. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:1484.3
- Employee: means a person who performs services for wages or salary from his employer. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:1484.3
- Event: means a private or public organized occasion, where people and entertainment are usually present, which may be celebratory in nature and occurs at a temporary operation location. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:1484.3
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Owner: means a person or firm, or the agent of a person or firm, who owns an amusement attraction, amusement ride, or more than two inflatable amusement devices, and at least one of the person's or firm's inflatable amusement devices, amusement attractions, or amusement rides is utilized in this state. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:1484.3
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.