(a) There is hereby established the School/Law Enforcement Partnership, comprised of the Superintendent of Public Instruction and the Attorney General. The duties of the partnership shall consist of all of the following:
(1) The development of programs and policies necessary to implement the provisions of Article 5 (commencing with Section 32280).
Terms Used In California Education Code 32262
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- partnership: means the School/Law Enforcement Partnership established by this section. See California Education Code 32262
(2) The administration of safe school programs and all training, procedures, and activities conducted pursuant to this chapter.
(3) Cooperation with other states and state and federal agencies on matters relating to school safety.
(b) As used in this chapter, the term “partnership” means the School/Law Enforcement Partnership established by this section.
(Amended by Stats. 2003, Ch. 828, Sec. 2. Effective January 1, 2004.)