|§ 20080||The endowment shall undertake a comprehensive survey of the state of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Education Code > Title 1 > Division 1 > Part 11 > Chapter 13 > Article 4
- Endowment: means the California Cultural and Historical Endowment created pursuant to Section 20053, or the board of the endowment, as appropriate. See California Education Code 20052
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Preservation: includes , but is not limited to, identification, evaluation, recordation, restoration, stabilization, development, and reconstruction, or any combination of those activities. See California Education Code 20052
- State: includes the District of Columbia and the territories when applied to the different parts of the United States, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Education Code 17389
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.