Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 10.6 > Chapter 1
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 24937
- Department: as used in this division , means the State Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs. See California Government Code 53840
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Education Code 24943
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Sell: includes offer for sale, expose for sale, possess for sale, exchange, barter, or trade. See California Education Code 19966
- special district: means any agency of the state for the local performance of governmental or proprietary functions within limited boundaries. See California Government Code 53835