|§ 7770||Every engineer or other person having charge of any steam-boiler, …|
|§ 7771||Every person having charge of any steam boiler, steam engine, or …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Labor Code > Division 5 > Part 6 > Chapter 6
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Boiler: as used in this part means any fired or unfired pressure vessel used to generate steam pressure by the application of heat subject to this part. See California Labor Code 7621
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Person: means any person, association, organization, partnership, business trust, limited liability company, or corporation. See California Labor Code 18