Terms Used In California Codes > Public Utilities Code > Division 19.5 > Chapter 4
- Authority: means the High-Speed Rail Authority. See California Public Utilities Code 185012
- Commissioner: means any county agricultural commissioner. See California Food and Agricultural Code 26
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- High-speed rail: means intercity passenger rail service that utilizes an alignment and technology that makes it capable of sustained speeds of 200 miles per hour or greater. See California Public Utilities Code 185012
- Registered: as used in this article , means endorsed and signed by the county treasurer. See California Government Code 29871
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Public Utilities Code 17
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Public Utilities Code 10