Terms Used In California Codes > Vehicle Code > Division 5 > Chapter 7
- business: includes a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and any other form of commercial enterprise. See California Education Code 8265.1
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 19479
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Person: includes a natural person, firm, copartnership, association, limited liability company, or corporation. See California Education Code 8404
- vehicle: is a device by which any person or property may be propelled, moved, or drawn upon a highway, excepting a device moved exclusively by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks. See California Education Code 8486