|§ 1500||A peace officer of any city or county shall prevent the entry from …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Welfare and Institutions Code > Division 2 > Part 2 - MINORS CROSSING THE MEXICAN BORDER
- County: includes "city and county. See California Welfare and Institutions Code 14
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Person: includes any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, limited liability company, business trust, corporation, or company. See California Government Code 17
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.