Terms Used In Texas Government Code Chapter 752
- Amortization: Paying off a loan by regular installments.
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- Department: means the Department of Agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Legislative session: That part of a chamber's daily session in which it considers legislative business (bills, resolutions, and actions related thereto).
- Livestock: means cattle, horses, mules, asses, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, exotic livestock, including elk and elk hybrids, and hogs, unless otherwise defined. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Succeeding: means immediately following. See Texas Government Code 312.011