Any board of health or borough or town director of health may, upon the written complaint of any person having an interest in any land, cause the removal of refuse and rubbish from such land and shall apportion the expenses of such removal among the co-owners; provided the cost of removal of any refuse and rubbish caused by the alteration or erection of any structure on such land shall be charged to the owner or owners causing such alteration or erection.

Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes 19a-210

  • Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.