|§ 20-195qq||License required. Title protection. Exceptions|
|§ 20-195rr||Qualification for licensure. Licensure by endorsement. Fees|
|§ 20-195ss||Temporary permit|
|§ 20-195tt||Disciplinary action. Grounds|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 383d - Genetic Counselors
- another: may extend and be applied to communities, companies, corporations, public or private, limited liability companies, societies and associations. See Connecticut General Statutes 1-1
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.