|§ 6601||Findings and purposes||11|
|§ 6603||Use of restraints on pregnant prisoners||11|
|§ 6605||Annual report||11|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 11 > Chapter 66
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Probate: Proving a will
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.
- United States: includes its territories and possessions and the District of Columbia. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307