|§ 1791||Providing or possessing contraband in prison|
|§ 1792||Mutiny and riot prohibited|
|§ 1793||Trespass on Bureau of Prisons reservations and land|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 18 > Part I > Chapter 87
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- United States: as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone. See 18 USC 5